Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Aww, I didn't see ya. I didn't get there till really late though. Went and did E-rock then head do to the reaces from there. Got there just in time to see my daughter race the junior class. Great day, all in all. :D

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pwnt said:
Aww, I didn't see ya. I didn't get there till really late though. Went and did E-rock then head do to the reaces from there. Got there just in time to see my daughter race the junior class. Great day, all in all. :D
We left during the pro race. My daughter had a birthday party to go to. Hope you had fun at E-rock. Beautiful day for it.:thumbsup:

·
Rocket Scientist
1,009 Posts
Chain said:
Hopefully you were not the one upside down. :cool:
Ha ha. No, fortunately. I'm actually in the Pro.1.2 picture, on the start line under the banner. What's funny about that is that I'm on the line, in the middle of the row and I'm the only person on the front row that you can actually see, so it's pretty against the odds that I"m in it at all.

It was such a nice day and a nice event, even though I am not a big fan of that course.

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
I was there too, but I didn't see any fellow RBR's, but then again I don't know what you look like!
Here's a pic of Vaughters and Pearce with their children in the kids race. Great day for racing all around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.