Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me identify what this ring is. Looks like maybe a race of some kind? I only ride road bikes if that helps narrow it down. No clue where it came from, but it's nice and shiny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
Please help me identify what this ring is. Looks like maybe a race of some kind? I only ride road bikes if that helps narrow it down. No clue where it came from, but it's nice and shiny.

Looks like a spacer for a threaded fork.

·
Just cool enough
59 Posts

Cassette spacer ring???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good research/memory.

To the OP: I would put that part on ebay and use words like "vintage" and "rare" in the write-up. Start the bidding at $50
"Made in Romania" hey I'm not making that up, it really is. That should add at least another 20 bucks.

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Your hand is too clean and callous-free to be a bike mechanic's. Nice hand, tho. :p

It always makes me chuckle to see cassette spaces on the internet. These never wear out. lol

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,452 Posts
"Made in Romania" hey I'm not making that up, it really is. That should add at least another 20 bucks.
That depends. Before or after the iron curtain fell?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.