Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a ride report... but still an integral part of riding and commuting...every once in a while cleaning up the bikes, clothes, waterbottles, lights, tools, etc... while doing just that today in my shed I found this perspective and thought I'd snap a shot...Yes, I know I have a problem...

singlecross

· Registered
1,280 Posts
Much nicer than shovels, Christmas decorations and clothes that don`t fit. Of course, if you don`t see it that way and have a sudden desire to trade in some of that collection for the box of tinsel and a few strings of lights, let me know....

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lanpope said:
Uhhh...

So where are your MTBs?

There are much worse things to "be into" in this world than bikes!

Nice shed.

LWP
MTB?? Is that like a slow cyclocross bike?:D No singletrack where I live (all National Park or private land with no trails to ride, lots of fireroads though). The Gunnar is set up with flatbars, a MTB drivetrain, and discs.

singlecross

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JP said:
I think he means he needs a bigger shed.
What fits on the hooks in the shed is my self imposed limit. I've got 3 bikes not pictured to sell off at the moment to maintain the balance. The LeMond I built for my wife so I guess I've only got to sell two...:p

singlecross

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.