Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10-81
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting some padded cycling leggings (or whatever you call them) that I can wear year around...except in the hottest summer days then I still have my shorts for those rides. Looking around online all I can find is cold weather tights.

So am I looking for something that are not really made? Or am I not looking in the right place.

·
Banned
203 Posts
Cannondale has some lightweight tights but I do not believe that they come with a chamois. There are also cycling briefs that have padding that could be worn under the tights.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Streamwood Steve said:
Cannondale has some lightweight tights but I do not believe that they come with a chamois. There are also cycling briefs that have padding that could be worn under the tights.
+1 :thumbsup:

Cannondale tights even feel nice at 50*F.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
You'll find a lot more options out there in non-padded tights, and they vary a lot from brand to brand as to how heavy they are. Just try some out. Wear your regular bike shorts under them.

I prefer the tights without chamois, as you can wear them several times without washing. Different shorts every ride, same tights. If there's a pad, you really need to wash them every time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts