Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have used a CTS (Carmichael Training System) coach for a year now. He lives in Colorado Springs and I live in NYC. He is great. Takes time to understand my goals (I race and he shared not just training but strategy) gives constant feedback and is generally a really good guy. His name is Dave McIntosh. Just tell him Jeff from NYC referred you if you contact him. Ask me for his contact info if you want it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes I raced before as a Cat5. I feel I have gotten stronger faster than I would have on my own. More structure, support and for me guilt if I don't do the workouts and do them well someone will know. Training on my own it was easier to cut corners.

Regarding a power meter he never pushed me to get one but his analysis and training regimen is much better now that I have power on the bike. I actually have a power meter (powertap) on both my training wheels and my racing wheels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.