Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people who swear by this saddle, however its not working for my sit bones. Anyone in the same boat as me who has tried a Cobb SHC or any cut out saddle that didn't work? I know this is a personal preference and trial and error type problem, but specifically, has anyone gone from a Cobb SHC to a non cutout saddle that felt better? Fizik, Spec, prologo, ext....

·
Pathlete and Pedalphile
3,182 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't help you, I really like my Cobb. Have you contacted Cobb with your issues? They have a great return policy. Of course, if you want to give me a really good price. :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Presumably if you have this set up right, hell yeah, a lot of people can't stand
saddles with cutouts, the saddle thing is individual, I mention that I am currently
using the Bonty Inform and Selle Italia SLR but this could have absolutely no bearing
on your case. Probably the best idea is to try either a LBS or I believe Competitive Cycle will let you trial a bunch of different saddles to help you find those you like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.