Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else notice this? I don't drink coffee habitually, maybe once a week at the most. I don't need it at work and usually drink it there only when I have time and it sounds good. But on the weekend, I love waking up and fixing me a few cups.

Then it hits me in the middle of breakfast, before the first cup is even done. My elapsed time to the first caffeine-induced bowel movement (CIBM) is usually 15-30 minutes. Then there's one or two more in the next couple of hours.

Who needs laxatives? Just drink coffee!

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Does anybody else notice this? I don't drink coffee habitually, maybe once a week at the most. I don't need it at work and usually drink it there only when I have time and it sounds good. But on the weekend, I love waking up and fixing me a few cups.

Then it hits me in the middle of breakfast, before the first cup is even done. My elapsed time to the first caffeine-induced bowel movement (CIBM) is usually 15-30 minutes. Then there's one or two more in the next couple of hours.

Girchy,
Are you sure that this is something you really want to be revealing to all of NCD? Yes, I ate something the other night that had me farting up a storm. My wife was wondering what the heck was going on. Needless to say, love making was not on the agenda that night :rolleyes:
Cheers, Wayne

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Yeah, coffee does that, smoking too. Coffee (black, strong) and smoking (Gauloises Caporal) just about turns you inside out. It's a wonderful world.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
rogger said:
Yeah, coffee does that, smoking too. Coffee (black, strong) and smoking (Gauloises Caporal) just about turns you inside out. It's a wonderful world.
I find Starbucks particularly makes me have to do the poop.

McDonalds breakfast, too.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

Never been to a Starbucks, never had McDonalds breakfast (plenty of the other crap tho) so I wouldn't know. :)

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Or eat chili, sauerkraut, etc.....

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

But if you want a quality, smooth, tapered no-wipey BM I'd suggest something dark roasted from Peets.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Girchy,
Are you sure that this is something you really want to be revealing to all of NCD? Yes, I ate something the other night that had me farting up a storm. My wife was wondering what the heck was going on. Needless to say, love making was not on the agenda that night :rolleyes:
Cheers, Wayne
And here all the while I thought farting was desirous foreplay.

It's a butt kiss baby!!

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
zeytin said:
Wait, you're one of those guys who checks it out before you drop in the tp and flush aren't you? Is there any arena in which men will not compete? ;)
Hah! Check out the Real Man's Toilet! It has a plateau so you can judge the poo on its due merits! No nasty splash to worry about either!

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Sintesi said:
But if you want a quality, smooth, tapered no-wipey BM I'd suggest something dark roasted from Peets.
Thanks for the visual Sintesi, now I have to go wipe my memory clean.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
zeytin said:
Thanks for the visual Sintesi, now I have to go wipe my memory clean.
Wait, you're one of those guys who checks it out before you drop in the tp and flush aren't you? Is there any arena in which men will not compete? ;)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
rogger said:
Hah! Check out the Real Man's Toilet! It has a plateau so you can judge the poo on its due merits! No nasty splash to worry about either!

Do you sit down to pee? Cus if you stand then there is plenty of nasty splashy!

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
zeytin said:
Do you sit down to pee? Cus if you stand then there is plenty of nasty splashy!
What do you think a sink is for? Duh! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
zeytin said:
Cuppa Peets and you don't have to look or flush or nothin'. It'll just shoot thru the pipes and take off to the ocean all by itself.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:

yup...it certainly does. any stimulant will have this effect BTW--not just coffee.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
It's not a competition; just want to check the pipes 'n make sure they're functioning w/out "issues".:)

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
Sintesi said:
How can I test this coffee bm thing when you make me spit my coffee on the keyboard!!!!!!! :D

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
My elapsed time to the first caffeine-induced bowel movement (CIBM) is usually 15-30 minutes. !
Funny....when IM'ing with my brothers we use this acronym to excuse ourselves for a couple minutes!

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
This thread is certainly strange enough. Maybe we should do a poll to see who sits and who stands when peeing...;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts