Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BikerFox Wannabe
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's unrelated coincidence that the rumors about Tyler's failed drug test and Lance's "Adventures in OOC Testing" are unfolding simultaneously, but I do find something a bit poetically beautiful about it.

I'm preparing a BIG bowl of popcorn and pulling up the virtual easy chair to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this spectacle unravel!

(Who's joining me with at least a shard of excited glee in their heart?)

·
Registered
205 Posts
not me...LA is pretty much untouchable. Without one of those tests coming back negative he cant really lose. If he doesnt get sanctioned then he goes on to race and still screams of teh French conspiracy. Johan has already come out with the "they want his head on a platter". Then if he is actually sanctioned watch the PR machine go in to full court press and make cycling look like even more of a joke. Potentially scare off sponsors, turn away potential fans. Dont discount it, the majority believe what LA wants them to believe...I did!. Maybe wont effect other Euro countries as much but it could effect it in America. Turn people off to cycling and watch the coverage decline even more.

As far as Hamiltons concerned, I just kinda feel sorry for the guy. Dont condone his past (& possible present) and I have never been a fan. But still cant help to have a little pitty on him. Not sure why though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts