Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd always prefer warm but here in Ohio, that ain't usually gonna happen. Right now, we are right at that freezing mark where the trails aren't frozen enough to ride (but its damn chilly for road rides longer than an hour). I'm dying to ride more dirt but alas, the trainer is laughing at me knowing we will soon again be conjoined. Damn you foul machine, damn you! OK, time to ride or drink....maybe both if I'm on the trainer again!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I'd always prefer warm but here in Ohio, that ain't usually gonna happen. Right now, we are right at that freezing mark where the trails aren't frozen enough to ride (but its damn chilly for road rides longer than an hour). I'm dying to ride more dirt but alas, the trainer is laughing at me knowing we will soon again be conjoined. Damn you foul machine, damn you! OK, time to ride or drink....maybe both if I'm on the trainer again!
I know how you feel, it's really frustrating but we can't really do much about it. Just be patient and ride on that trainer for now at least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.