Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 26 degrees and we're encountering a freak spring blizzard. But, I'm watching a movie with my hottie wife on one side, a Patron& lime on the other and a Cav King Charles at my feet. For just a few hours, I feel like a king...then of course, I have to go back to work on Monday and take three planes to an air force base in banjo country. But I'm enjoying the moment.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
same here except for the spaniel and the drink...3 or 4 inches of snow so far ....watched a good movie, the dog snoring in front of the fire.....

my sister has a Cav King Charles.

anyone seen Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood ?

and my DSL has been out for 10 hours now.....I just hate dial-up

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
its 26 here and we are in the middle of a spring snow/ice storm. The fireplace is crackling and The Kid is asleep, The Kiddette is wide awake and crapping up a storm, The Wife is about to fall asleep while we watch last nights sara Connor chronicles. I feel huge but still might the chocolate pie in the fridge. I have to go in to work on Monday and stare at my computer all day while trying to figure out if they will cut me with the next round of layoffs which they haven't formerly announced.

·
...?
1,481 Posts
Drinking beer and watching Heroes tonight. I'm sure I could have found a party or something going on tonight, but that would mean going outside and I'd rather hide and pretend the cold and gross is not happening.

I may even be super lame and go to bed before midnight. New job starts Wed, and I'm scheduled at 7am all week. Gotta start adjusting my sleep schedule so I can be up AND functioning at 5:30. I am not going to be a happy person next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts