Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love it. Usually this time of year, even at 6am, I am soaked in sweat by 6:15. I live in NKY across the river from Cincinnati - the humidity capital of the world (or so it seems). This summer has be very cool. This morning, I actually had to use arm warmers because it was in the low 50's. Wonderful weather. Normally, it is in the mid 90's for the high and mid 70s for the low.

I'm sure the heat will come soon enough...but at least for this week, it will remain cool.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
... just before I took off this morning, the heat kick'd on in the house!

It's been a weird weather year thus far in SW Ohio. While we've had a few hot and humid days, there have been quite of few "freeeze your arse off in the morning... broil in the afternoon" days! I put on a PI Zypher jacket this morning knowing that I'd be stowing it later this afternoon.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
I'm in extreme north central Ohio. It sure as hell was a cold a$$ spring. Mornings have been kinda cool, but seeing as I live within 100' of the lake that daialy temp swings aren't what they are inland. It hasn't been a truly warm June. We had a couple of days around 90 F, but mostly it's been upper 70s with rain almost every afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.