Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
A riding buddy has this colourway (in an Extreme Power I think) and it is very pretty. Not sure where you are, but Colnago does do exclusive colour schemes for different importers. There was a paint scheme that was exclusive to Japan last year I remember that was uber-cool and RandA in the States had an exclusive run of the GEO C50 or EPQ (don't remember which) that they still have plenty of stock of. I would suspect it is limited release to one territory.

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
Gratuituous pic of my EP ( already sold sadly )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, this is the frame that the local guy has. I also just had a quick look at R and A and they have quite a lot of old stock Colnago in pretty cool colours if you get lucky and they have one is your size: Colnago | R&A Cycles
Hi Idris,

Thanks for that info! Had a look at the website, it looks great but size in the right colour is hard to find. Might look into another option. May be re-paint an used Colnago C50. :)

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
The EP is a superb bike, and it was great to have both, one sloping one traditonal.... But the C50 is smoother and more balanced for overall riding, the EP was stiffer and more racing oriented.

I decided I only need one "one-and-only" :p , I sold it and then fought the regret for months until I could carry on with life :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.