Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
omg arrrrrrrgh! crap, I'm so freaking jealous!!!

how on earth did you get the drivetrains to work so well? yea I know half-linkage, but still. vertical dropouts are hell to tension for a fixte, I'd think.

how do they ride? oh yea and what's the gearing?

you gonna do urban assault with those... ?

· Are you a nurse, Fokker?
81 Posts
lonefrontranger said:
omg arrrrrrrgh! crap, I'm so freaking jealous!!!

how on earth did you get the drivetrains to work so well? yea I know half-linkage, but still. vertical dropouts are hell to tension for a fixte, I'd think.

I'm all done with the half link thing. After wearing a bit, things can get sloppy again, making it a PITA.

Two years back, built up a rear wheel with a White Industries ENO eccentric rear hub, and never looked back!

And for the OP: beautiful rides ya got there!

· Registered
92 Posts
I wish I could remember where I put my spare C-40.

I think it's in the other garage behind the Bently, but I'll probably have to move the Mazarati to get to it.

Just kidding (kinda), real nice set of bikes. Where in Ontario are you? 'Cuz I'm right on the other side of the tunnel. You know, just in case you needed someone to ride one of your bikes for some reason. I'd be willing to help. It's just the kind of person I am.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.