Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1880 Posts

·
Boobies!
8,163 Posts
Somewhere deep in this thread from about 2007 is a former incarnation of this bike. I had some problems with the bottom bracket which consigned the frame to a box for several years. I've now fixed that problem and went with a close approximation of the original threaded Precisa fork. Rides just as sweet if not sweeter with the steel fork over the carbon.
Like!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Thanks. Love the pair of white C's you have.
Thank you. Your bike looks great, the way you have coordinated the color scheme. I have heard nothing but good things about the C40.

I am glad to see this thread continuing to thrive...Ernesto has made some beautiful bikes.

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Couldn't agree more. There is nothing like riding a Colnago!

Lunga Vita Ernesto!!

Thank you. Your bike looks great, the way you have coordinated the color scheme. I have heard nothing but good things about the C40.

I am glad to see this thread continuing to thrive...Ernesto has made some beautiful bikes.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Here are my two Colnagos, a C59 and a C60 that I recently bought from Mike Price. BTW, there is a Master AD11 on her way to me (by the end of the year).

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
irony intended
772 Posts
My C59 is for sale, there's an old ad buried in the classifieds part of the website

·
Registered
209 Posts
sold my C59 .. and built this one

I recently purchased a C60 and am enjoying it quite a bit. I previously had an Extreme Power, EPS, C50 and C59. Of all the Colnagos, the C59 was my least favorite. It was not a bad bike by any measure, but did not feel as good as the others.

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,771 Posts
My new to me EPS

Replacing my E1 pictured earlier in this thread.

I wanted lugged to see how the design and ride of the C40 has improved over the years. Shopped for a C59, but couldn't turn down a good deal on this one. Really loving it so far!

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Here is my new Colnago Master in AD11 color scheme.

Ooops, I am a dunce when it comes to posting pictures. Obviously the first bike is the C59 in PR99 color scheme. Followed by the Master and then the C60.

In any event, the Master rides beautifully, it climbs well and it accelerates almost as fast as the C60.

Thanks Ernesto in Cambiago and THANKS Mike Price aka Maestro in England. :thumbsup:

C59.jpg

C60 C59.jpg C60.jpg Finished Master_1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts

Colnago C60 RSWH
Campagnolo Super Record groupset
Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle
Look Keo pedal
Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 tubular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
1986 Colnago Super
Campagnolo SR derailleurs, crank, seatpost, pedals, brakes, levers
Simplex SLJ shifters
Campagnolo C-record headset
Swapped a New Winner 12-23 for Shimano 13-28
Cinelli XA stem and 66-40 bars
Selle San Marco Regal Girardi w/ magnesium rails
[Anyone know where I can get an M8x1.0x50mm SS bolt for the seatpost?]
Bullseye hubs (for you retro BMX fans), 32H, with Mavic tubulars
Continental 700-25 sew-ups
Restored with new paint, decals, clear-coat by CycleHaus

IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1550.jpg IMG_1557.jpg IMG_1560.jpg

It's 8 Lbs heavier than my carbon NeiPryde rig, but it sure rides nicer!
See you guys at Eroica Paso Robles!

-MD

1841 - 1860 of 1880 Posts