Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· cruisin
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it's been a while since I've been on, good to be back. I recently bought a Colnago frame and am not sure of the model so I thought I'd post a few pictures to see if anyone has any idea. The person that I bought it from thought is was a Tecnos frame. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks. :thumbsup:

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
DannyBoy said:
I think it's a Tecnos, I have one, just a diffo colour.
which tubes are fluted? hard to tell from that pic. that's the main diff between the master and technos.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
DannyBoy said:
I think it's a Tecnos, I have one, just a diffo colour.
which tubes are fluted? hard to tell from that pic. that's the main diff between the master and technos. what does the frame material sticker say?

· naranjito
785 Posts
A friend has a master X light in those exact colours (one of my all time favourite colour schemes, I almost like his bike mnore than I like my own!). Top, down and seat tubes are all fluted on his bike, but he also has "Master X Light" painted on the top tube.

· Registered
361 Posts
foz said:
A friend has a master X light in those exact colours (one of my all time favourite colour schemes, I almost like his bike mnore than I like my own!). Top, down and seat tubes are all fluted on his bike, but he also has "Master X Light" painted on the top tube.
I am not too clear on the naming scheme eihter the difference between Master and Master x light. My 2002 is constructed in exactly the same way as pictured and other Master x Light I have seen, but it only has "Master" printed on the top tube.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.