Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I want to have some opinions about my Tarmac.

This is how my looks like now

After tried several saddles, I decided to buy Romin Evo Expert. Which is black and has red details on it. I also have other red details on bile like;
*Valve caps
*Quick releases
*Garmin Edge 500.

Now, after I decided to buy black saddle, I decided that black handlebar tape will fit better. My first question is, what you guys are thinking about it?

My second question is about hoods. I have black shimano hoods but they worn out a bit so I am planning to change them, while changing the tape.
But I couldn't decide about the color.

White can be good in my opinion. But red can give an evilish look maybe. Or black will look just simple.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello everyone. I want to have some opinions about my Tarmac.

This is how my looks like now

After tried several saddles, I decided to buy Romin Evo Expert. Which is black and has red details on it. I also have other red details on bile like;
*Valve caps
*Quick releases
*Garmin Edge 500.

Now, after I decided to buy black saddle, I decided that black handlebar tape will fit better. My first question is, what you guys are thinking about it?

My second question is about hoods. I have black shimano hoods but they worn out a bit so I am planning to change them, while changing the tape.
But I couldn't decide about the color.

White can be good in my opinion. But red can give an evilish look maybe. Or black will look just simple.
Let's start with repainting the green room, and conclude with black on the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.