Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I go to the local bike shop, the more I see people who come in with colored tires that make their bike look really cool. I want to get in on that but I don't know what company to look to that carries that kind of product. Anybody have any insights?

·
What the what???
12,711 Posts
Michelins also come in a variety of colors and kinds...embrace the internet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
These colored tires have been out for a ****'s age and can be found with several distrubution centers as one poster suggested all over the internet.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
For the "fixie" crowd, we carry a $15 Cheng Shin 700x23 tire that comes in a wide variety of colors. And it's actually not a bad tire - certainly worth $15.

The "skid-stoppers" go through them like crazy.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I have one yellow conti (700/23) tire. I will never put on a bike I ride. If anybody wants it, I'll send it to you - free, gratis.

·
9,790 Posts
For "Tires of Colour", I have Origin-8 and CST for full colour and Maxxis Detonators or Serfas for black-with-coloured stripes.

The range is $15 - $42.50 per tire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
About, the whole "Embrace the Internet" comment, I can only go on one day of the week for 30 min. So I'm limited :/ Subscribing to this forum and asking questions knocks out TONS of time I could spend searching for stuff. Thanks for the responses!

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
Rocketbrad said:
About, the whole "Embrace the Internet" comment, I can only go on one day of the week for 30 min. So I'm limited :/ Subscribing to this forum and asking questions knocks out TONS of time I could spend searching for stuff. Thanks for the responses!

are you in jail?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts