Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a MX Leader frame in a solid color. The Pearl White and Green frames are particularly attractive to me, but I am curious about what other primarily solid colors exist and any hints other than EBAY and CL for finding one?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Molteni certainly comes to mind. I've seen a few cherry red MX Leader frames as well. I've got a British green MXL with yellow lettering. Thinking about getting it repainted myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Moltini colors do not excite me, but the British green and Pearl white are very nice. I have seen one red one that is also nice, but the white and green are special for me.
Thanks!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
why solid color

if I were to repaint mine it would be
Domo FF or the Belgian Tricolor similar to the Motorola Scheme
here
2nd frame down, Allan Wanta did this refinish when I showed him this livery
http://wantaframes.com/

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
atpjunkie said:
if I were to repaint mine it would be
Domo FF or the Belgian Tricolor similar to the Motorola Scheme
here
2nd frame down, Allan Wanta did this refinish when I showed him this livery
http://wantaframes.com/
HAWT!

I'm not extra happy with my MXL green/silver/pink color scheme. It's very retro 90's looking. But I'm not inclined to paint it either. If it ever gets super beat up, that Belgian theme is greatness.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Definitely agree on the Belgian tricolor. I emailed Alan Wanta for a quote. Anyone have any experience getting a frame painted by him?

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
he painted one

dbh said:
Definitely agree on the Belgian tricolor. I emailed Alan Wanta for a quote. Anyone have any experience getting a frame painted by him?
of my Ibis Hakkalugis and is about to paint another

nice guy, decent work, great price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts