Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
¿Por Que?
383 Posts
Sojourneyman said:
With all those national champions, I was hoping for something more interesting than flags on the collars.
No current road champs on the TdF roster for Columbia. Flags on the collars or sleeve hems are for former champs.

Not sure, but there might be a TT national champ or two on the team. Is Pinotti doing the Tdf?

·
Registered
578 Posts
stevesbike said:
It's Columbia sportswear - be thankful the kits aren't peach or sage....

hahhaaha

actually i liked the amateur/club look of highroad for some reason... for a major sponsor.. this jersey is terribly bland.... and ugly

·
Cat 6 rider
3,119 Posts
Didn't High Road introduce those horrible white jerseys at the Tour of California six months ago? I know they had to dump the name fast because of the double entendre potential if they had a positive so I'm glad to see Columbia picking them up, and the kit is a tremendous improvement, if nothing to write home about. I'm also glad to see Saunier Duval isn't wearing all yellow jerseys this year.

·
On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
hawker12 said:
Anything is better than the High Road jersey. That was the most amaturish jersey I have ever seen in the peloton.
No kidding. They might as well have put Cutters on the front. Anything is better than those old jersey's.

Tim

·
Not Banned
49,249 Posts
clearly a noob

edhchoe said:
Team Discovery Channel had the coolest team kit of all time.
best kit of the modern era was Domo Farm Frites

the Bianchi Kit was a lovely 'modern classic'

all time, hmmmm I'll take Faema, Molteni and La Vie Claire

·
Registered
101 Posts
They had what a week, maybe two weeks to design and produce the kits for the tour? Man you guys can ***** about anything!! At least it is easy to pick them out i the crowd. i have yet to be able to pick out a Garmin rider.

·
Cat 6 rider
3,119 Posts
Samhain said:
They had what a week, maybe two weeks to design and produce the kits for the tour? Man you guys can ***** about anything!! At least it is easy to pick them out i the crowd. i have yet to be able to pick out a Garmin rider.
The Garmin riders are all lost because their GPS systems pointed them towards Paris, Texas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.