Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE Diadora, can't use Shimano for more than 50 or so km because of sore soles. I have the same pedal system on each shoe and have had trouble with both the Shimano pairs I've used. I think it must be due to the shape of the sole, heel lift or toe lift differences so I'm looking for something shaped like Diadora. I searched the internet for a good article I saw once on heel lift but couldn't find it again.

I don't really like the options that are available from Diadora at the moment otherwise I'd just get some more of them...

Any opinions/experience?

· Registered
102 Posts
Somehow my newer Sidis seem to different from my old pairs, all mid-level shoes from their lineup. It seems that shoe last isn't as straight on the big toe as they used to be - now they turn outwards bit more which isn't working for my feet.

· Registered
620 Posts
Amen to that...

big wheel4300 said:
I just bought a pair of specialized comp road shoes.The most comfortable shoes you'll ever wear.
I have two pairs of Comp Roads and a pair of Specialized mountain bike shoes and they're all the bomb. There are people who can't stand the Body Geometry design, but it works like a charm for me (11 foot, C/D width, low arch)...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.