Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Are your bike shoes the most comfy pair of shoes you own?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out on my ride today I got to thinking about my Sidis and how they're easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I own, bar none. They're even more comfy than my flip flops and they're pretty comfy.

So...

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Only while riding.

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
I live and work in Hawaii, so I only wear shoes and socks when I am at work or riding the race bike. The race bike shoes are Specialized Carbon Pros and the work shoes are Red Wing steel toe boots. The rest of the time I am wearing some kind of sandal. My commuter shoes are Lake SPD sandals that are very comfortable, and I have multiple pairs of flip flops (called slippers in Hawaii) including my "good slippers" to wear when we go someplace nice. I just got a pair of Crocs slides that are very nice.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just picked up a pair of Genius 5 shoes a few weeks ago, and they are certainly the most comfortable bike shoe I've tried. My Johnston & Murphy dress shoes give them a run for their money over all though. Same glove like fit, but nice leather soles that conform to your feet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.