Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most folks seem to like Daylight Saving Time for the extra hour of light at the end of the day.

I like the later sunrise. :thumbsup:

·
Pusher of Pedals
194 Posts
Oh, man... those pictures are Grade A buttocks kickers!! Excellent job. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Nice.

I especially like the "ghost" runners & cyclists in the earlier images. And the sculling rigs! That must be DC, right?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I really like the last one! The way the sunrise bounces off the metal parts, through the water bottle and the plastic spoke protector.

Sweetness.

-Rob

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Great pictures

Especially the rowing one (predictably). I don't like the early daylight saving time at all. We can't row on our waterway during darkness which means morning rowing is still weeks away.

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
MB1 said:
Most folks seem to like Daylight Saving Time for the extra hour of light at the end of the day.

I like the later sunrise. :thumbsup:

I would have thought you wouldn't like the later sunrise, because it means you now have to compete with more people to get those empty sunrise shots.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Really nice shots- very clear. I like the blur of cyclists and the crew on the river. I need to ask a simple question: what resolution are these shots? I have an old 2MP camera I usually use for web photos, but we recently got a better one. I am just curious, for web pages like this one or a blog, what is a good resolution to go with? Thanks MTT :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MTT said:
Really nice shots- very clear. I like the blur of cyclists and the crew on the river. I need to ask a simple question: what resolution are these shots? I have an old 2MP camera I usually use for web photos, but we recently got a better one. I am just curious, for web pages like this one or a blog, what is a good resolution to go with? Thanks MTT :thumbsup:
Generally unless I am expecting to take landscapes for sale I won't use all the resolution my cameras have. These pix were mostly shot at 1/2 resolution (6MP) and posted at just .5MP (half of a mega-pixel).

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow this brings back memories - I biked across Key Bridge to Thomson's boat house every day my senior year of high school. Beautiful shots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts