Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drops not enough?

firstrax said:
Radar and I have had few laughs at Chloe's expense over the cone collar. Well now it looks like Radar might get one of his own. Apparently some food fell into his ear and now he has a yeast infection in his left ear. Depending on how well he responds to having a medicated cotton ball shoved in his ear will determine whether or not he gets the collar. So far he has just been burying himself into the couch cushions.

My golden had an ear infection when we got him. We had to do drops a couple of times a day, but we never subjected him to the collar. His ear got a tiny bit pink from scratching, but nothing compared to the indignity of THE COLLAR!!!

Hope Radar feels better. Never know what kinda food is flying around in Olympic Village. Musta been during the USA hockey team's post-ouster tantrum.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
My golden had an ear infection when we got him. We had to do drops a couple of times a day, but we never subjected him to the collar. His ear got a tiny bit pink from scratching, but nothing compared to the indignity of THE COLLAR!!!

Hope Radar feels better. Never know what kinda food is flying around in Olympic Village. Musta been during the USA hockey team's post-ouster tantrum.
The stuff I got is a thick gel. The cotton ball holds it in. If he digs at the cotton ball he's going to get the collar. So far so good though.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Radar and I have had few laughs at Chloe's expense over the cone collar. Well now it looks like Radar might get one of his own. Apparently some food fell into his ear and now he has a yeast infection in his left ear. Depending on how well he responds to having a medicated cotton ball shoved in his ear will determine whether or not he gets the collar. So far he has just been burying himself into the couch cushions.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Poor baby! If he has to wear the cone, Chloe says she'll put her's on for a minute - as a show of solidarity.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Btw ...

I miss a day or two in the Lounge, and not only do I miss the meltdown over poor Lindsay Jacobellis (who, by the way, was snowboarding, like she was supposed to be doing), commie lib gangs and further proof that Firstrax is THE MAN, and the rest of us are dwned ... This is the funniest pic I've seen in a good long while. We are not worthy.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
jptaylorsg said:

My lab gets ear infections if I don't clean her ears after she goes for a swim in the lake...

That said, Radar's ear infection probably occured when Wayne Gretsky's tears got into his ears while Radar was consoling him after Canada got dumped by the Ruskies. ;)

(Photoshop layup!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts