Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toto...I don't think we're in Texas anymore..... I had to spend 2 weeks in Connecticut on a business trip. Below are pictures from various rides during my stay..

The first picture is of Mystic, CT
The second is Jamestown, RI
The third is a home is Windsor, CT. It was built in 1742....

·
Non non normal
10,183 Posts
Nice pictures. Did you get over to Newport at all?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I grew up very close to Agawam.

My town is on the other side of the Connecticut river from Agawam, in Mass on the CT border. I still live in Mass, but in the eastern part of the commonwealth.

The photos strike me as totally normal and typical. The post reminds me of how great New England is, which can be easy to forget when the weather gets craptacular.. which it does sometimes...

thanks for posting! I dig the Bike Friday.

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
Cool pic of the bike.

Oh how I long to have a bike Friday. How do you like the quality of it compared to your other bikes. Does it hold up for touring.

Just curious, thanks for the pics...

·
Non non normal
10,183 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I drove to Newport..In another life I raced sail boats so i'm very familar with the area. I went to the Black Pearl and had a cup of chowder

I know travelling isn't all that much fun when you are on the road all the time.

New England in the springtime is pretty nice. Actually New England in the fall is pretty nice. I hope you enjoyed your two weeks.

·
®
3,223 Posts
diggin' up an old thread!

dave....if only i knew you were in the area. agawam is the next town over from mine, and i ride by that exact spot a few times a year. would've been nice to catch a ride with you. if you're in the area on business again, be sure to hook up for a tour of the area.

the_dude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.