Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
That is a nice video. I bought Connie and Davis' "Training for Cycling" when I started riding and I read it several times over. I really helped me. I think Connie is right that women's racing has not progressed much at all. Not sure how to change that. Glad she is still riding though

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was struggling up Left Hand Canyon one day when I heard a man & woman talking and gaining on me rapidly. As they passed they cheerily greated me as they passed me like I was standing still. Holy crap! That was Connie & Davis cruising up Left Hand Canyon like it was nothing. Great video. Very impressive couple in so many ways.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was struggling up Left Hand Canyon one day when I heard a man & woman talking and gaining on me rapidly. As they passed they cheerily greated me as they passed me like I was standing still. Holy crap! That was Connie & Davis cruising up Left Hand Canyon like it was nothing. Great video. Very impressive couple in so many ways.
I hope Davis' condition isn't family related. A shame.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope Davis' condition isn't family related. A shame.
What's not a shame is the way he handles it. Most all of us have some sort of cross to bear, and while his is quite heavy, he carries it in a way to be admired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts