Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
contest: gonna get "The Lounge" ass tattoo. best design wins major award. nttawwt.

let's see yer skills with pbrush, photoshop, or pencil, paper, and a digicam.

i'm still working on the award. but you might have to buy The J's dinner to get "it".

etc etc nttawwt and like that HTH! IMHO.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
let's see yer skills with pbrush, photoshop, or pencil, paper, and a digicam.

i'm still working on the award. but you might have to buy The J's dinner to get "it".

etc etc nttawwt and like that HTH! IMHO.
Submission #1

·
Banned
349 Posts
I owned a Glock Mod. 22 for a couple weeks. It's the one handgun I've owned that I really, really didn't care for.

They're clunky, top heavy, bulky, and the trigger stinks.

But I dig the "holster." :D :D :D

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Did I win?

It's too rad. Need something much dopier for the people who post here. The dog with the bucket on his head was ok if a trifle obtuse.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,287 Posts
How about the RBR logo, take the white wheel/circles, rotate and twist a few more of them through an arc to horizontal, and turn the red swish into a beer pour. The final horizonal wheel becomes the rim of the glass.

On the glass? A lizard image and "The Lounge" in a nice font.

How's that?

No image, for I have no graphics skills, and no time to mess with it if I did.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
The Lounge Mascot?

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
kpcw said:
I don't want a tattoo and never will, but if I change my mind, this man will design my tattoo. That is brillant work, utter brilliance. Classic lines, enduring elements and imaginative throughout.
Thank you. The trick is if you run out of space to just continue down one of the legs.

The only people that will see it are your loved ones and the fellas down at the schvits. You think Morty cares you have a scribble on your tuchus?

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Sintesi said:
It's too rad. Need something much dopier for the people who post here. The dog with the bucket on his head was ok if a trifle obtuse.
The dog with the bucket on her head - moreon! C'mere so she can nip your ankles.....

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
snapdragen said:
The dog with the bucket on her head - moreon! C'mere so she can nip your ankles.....
What the dog with the bucket on it's head doesn't have a wiener? Madam I apologize.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Sintesi said:
What the dog with the bucket on it's head doesn't have a wiener? Madam I apologize.

Sir, you are 'tarded. :p

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
She's doing well, her right eye is healed, left still looks kinda sh!tty. Goes back to the vet's next Wednesday.

Of course corgi's have souls, who do you think greets you at the pearly gates or where ever you end up when you die. A corgi! I swear to Dog, it's true.... All you cat lovers better watch out.

lousylegs said:
snapper, how is your dog doing?

and do corgi's have souls?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts