Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
It looks like only the 23s are $33. But at $39, the 25's and 28's are still a great deal.

4 Seasons are also discounted, although they are also cheaper for the 23's and get more expensive the fatter you get.

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Radial Cycles in the UK sells twin-packs of GP4000's in 23, 25, or 28 at $59 delivered. It took about a week to receive tires or components. A wheelset would take much longer, so I used their fedex method for only $20 and got the jumbo box in three days! Kind of a small outfit, so they may do not carry the broadest range of stuff.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Radial Cycles in the UK sells twin-packs of GP4000's in 23, 25, or 28 at $59 delivered. It took about a week to receive tires or components. A wheelset would take much longer, so I used their fedex method for only $20 and got the jumbo box in three days! Kind of a small outfit, so they may do not carry the broadest range of stuff.
$59 for two GP4000s II, delivered? Highway 2, the US distributor, charges dealers $34/pc + shipping on orders under $500. Ha! Bike shops in the US would do better buying these from Radial Cycles. I would bet they'd offer a small discount if one purchased them in bulk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts