Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Rest when you're dead
202 Posts
Wow, I just bought 4 from biketiresdirect with their St. Patty's coupon for $43 and thought I had stole them.
I am considering buying a set of Campy wheels from Wiggle, post up on how they do on delivery etc.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Good bundle at Wiggle. Two Conti 4000s tires and five tubes for $83.00 and no shipping. No code required.

·
Rest when you're dead
202 Posts
I am kicking myself for ordering the 4 tires from Biketiresdirect, but they are a good outfit with great service and I had $25 in credit from them from last shopping trip. I am seriously looking at buying a set of Campy wheels from them.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I just bought a set of these on Friday from Planetcyclery.com for $79.95. That included free priority mail shipping (to my PO box in NY state). They are due in today.
Planetcyclery rocks for sure. I almost went that route but I'm not in need of the tires for a few more miles and I was liking the five tubes in the bundle. I go by Willie but some call me blow out Billy :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
How about TAX?

"Sales Tax
Goods are shipped from the UK. Local sales tax has not been applied to your order. You may be required to pay import duty when your order arrives at your local customs"

Does it Apply to USA?

·
Registered
908 Posts
I just bought a set of these on Friday from Planetcyclery.com for $79.95. That included free priority mail shipping (to my PO box in NY state). They are due in today.
The Planet Cyclery guys are great...that's who I bought my component group from this last build. I've bought tires from them too. They are right next door to me (state wise, CO/UT) so the packages always show up quickly.

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
What do you know about the taxes, I see this note in their web site:

"Sales Tax
Goods are shipped from the UK. Local sales tax has not been applied to your order. You may be required to pay import duty when your order arrives at your local customs"

Have you ever ordered from Wiggle before?
Yes, never paid tax or duty.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.