Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got Di2 including the BT module and it's synched with my Garmin so I can see battery level and current gear on it.

Does anyone one know how I can get the STI shifters to switch Garmin screens? I'm thinking about enabling the Di2 synchro mode which will free up the left hand buttons so figured hey why not.

I've looked under the customisation settings on e-tube but can't see the option to do anything except change the front/rear and up/down options.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's on the garmin under sensor details for the di2 sensor.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Really? Ok I didn't check that, I'm surprised because i assumed only the etube app could control what the shifter buttons do. If it's configured on the Garmin surely it will still be assigned to the front mech also?

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
if you mean the hidden button on top that dura ace.. ultegra does not.

I know you said DI2... but that gets thrown around rather loosely.. then saying UI2 etc etc... You need DURA ACE level.

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, I'd incorrectly assumed you could repurpose the actual shifter buttons to switch screens. Clearly not :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Note that the new Ultegra 8000 di2 series shifters now have the same hidden buttons that dura ace has.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts