Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was at Whole Foods tonight wondering around bored (I'm all lost in the supermarket....) and saw a bottle opener on an obviously used chain, and a candle in a cog and thought that it was super cool. I didn't have the cash at the time, but maybe next time I'll get myself a bottle opener. Anyway, just thought I'd share with you all a company that seems to be responsible, and also makes rad little gifts and things out of recycled bicycle parts. What could be better?! So, if you'd like to check them out, here is the link:

http://www.resourcerevival.com/

(Not my company or anything, just something cool I saw and thought I'd share ;) )

joe

·
791 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
Well I was at Whole Foods tonight wondering around bored (I'm all lost in the supermarket....) and saw a bottle opener on an obviously used chain, and a candle in a cog and thought that it was super cool. I didn't have the cash at the time, but maybe next time I'll get myself a bottle opener. Anyway, just thought I'd share with you all a company that seems to be responsible, and also makes rad little gifts and things out of recycled bicycle parts. What could be better?! So, if you'd like to check them out, here is the link:

(Not my company or anything, just something cool I saw and thought I'd share ;) )

joe
They make some very cool stuff. My folks came across them, and now they pick something new out for me every christmas and Birthday.

Very cool.

·
Registered
457 Posts
no doubt...

Their beer bottle opener is simply one of the best I've ever used; and I've used quite a few... it's the first one I grab when it's time to crack one open... highly recommended product. It opens Paulaners like nobody's business...

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,884 Posts
CNN/Money just had a blurb on them. I never heard of them before. Very cool stuff indeed!

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I won one of the desk clocks made from a watch & cog at a local race. I also have a keychain. They make some neat stuff. I'm going to pick up an opener next.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Yeah, Whole Foods has had their stuff for a few years now. Cool stuff!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm at that age where my biker pals are starting to turn 50. That bottle opener is my gifty of choice. Its action is great. A+

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe
Outstanding Clash reference.

Also, I may go into our local Whole Foods to see if they have the products....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts