Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
The bikeraceinfo article is very good, bookmarked and it reminds me that the first time I heard about Torelli bicycles was indeed from Bicycling magazine where each year they review bikes but who'd know that Torelli would make it in there and then from there I looked up there website. So, the article is from about 1998, I must have seen it in bicycling mag any time from 2000-2003.

Am I missing something, HigherGear's remarks puzzle me, I didn't see anything about age in the article.

·
Registered
51 Posts
P.S. If you want to do some scenic cycling, I heard the Aurora Bourealisis may kick up a storm tonight, a real light show, they've been seen as far south as Kansas, even further. A long hot day but I'm going to take a peek out in a bit.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
raleighgranprix said:
The bikeraceinfo article is very good, bookmarked and it reminds me that the first time I heard about Torelli bicycles was indeed from Bicycling magazine where each year they review bikes but who'd know that Torelli would make it in there and then from there I looked up there website. So, the article is from about 1998, I must have seen it in bicycling mag any time from 2000-2003.

Am I missing something, HigherGear's remarks puzzle me, I didn't see anything about age in the article.

I'm speaking of my age....after 40.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tarwheel2 said:
Once you have ridden a quality steel frame that fits, it becomes the standard by why you judge ride quality.

Amen brother..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts