7,492 Posts

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
or this

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
That's some pretty stellar album art, to boot!
:lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pretty good. The look is solid. The sound is hip. The voice is strong. The hair is outstanding. The concept is fresh. I think this guy might be going places.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
wow. I saw a few musical instruments there, but I didn't hear any music. Just noise.

·
30 mpdb
1,001 Posts
I have to give him credit: he is definitely owning whatever the hell I just watched. And starting off with the air piano and then transitioning into the NSYNC marionette? Pure insanity.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,152 Posts
Man, I couldn't take my eyes off of the Dee Dee Ramone tribute bass. GABBA GABBA HEY!

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Even a guy at the Toronto Star piled in

............he looked less like the Grim Reaper and more like a duct cleaner from Encino who dabbles in the occult.

Then Feldman started singing and, as Lucifer is my witness, my cat ran for cover.

“Go 4 It” begins with ascending piano chords, which Feldman pantomimed with swooping gestures, his head bent down toward the bowels of hell. As the opening chords continued, he either got bored with playing an imaginary piano or decided to play an invisible accordion. Or maybe he was squishing packing peanuts into a jar.

Then Feldman launched into a series of dance moves that we might charitably characterize as Ballerina on Magic Mushrooms, Sad Willow Tree, Startled Hedgehog, Confused Traffic Cop, Drunk Matador, Irate Bingo Caller, Rookie Magician, Groggy Street Urchin, Fighter Jet Pilot Ejected Over Alligator Swamp and Michael Jackson Impersonator Accidentally Impersonates Man Having Seizure.

This performance was music in the same way pillows are nutritious.

Feldman says the album took a decade to make, which seems odd since “Go 4 It” sounds like it was knocked off in about six minutes between a midnight snack and a mesmerized viewing of the Slap Chop infomercial.
read the whole fun piece here https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2016/09/19/we-didnt-shame-corey-feldman-he-shamed-himself-menon.html

1 - 20 of 31 Posts