Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always peruse Craigslist bike ads and there are often people posting bikes they think are worth a lot of money but are basically junk. Lately the Pittsburgh site has had a lot of them. I have been seeing the same bikes over and over listed for way too much but they don't give up.

Today I found this, the people HAVE to be on crack.

Tricycle - $200 (Clarion,Pa)
Reply to: sale-u**********[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-18, 6:08PM EDT

This tricycle is old as heck it is from the 1970's..me and a buddy were in my atic and we found this beast we had 2 install so new wheels, But rather then that it is in good shape..are name for it is the "Red Rider"..if inrested in this bike please email me at Ty*********[email protected]
_thanks for looking hope 2 hear back soon!

The post has pics and can be found here: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bik/1081122782.html

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
did you buy it ?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Salsa_Lover said:
did you buy it ?
LOL

I haven't yet bought it, I am trying to raise the money. As soon as I sell my vintage 1979 Huffy 10 speed race bike in like new condition complete with rusted drive train, rusted bars and flat tires, for $500 I can get the trike.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Fail

Okay, I was in the middle of doing something else, came back to the computer and saw my post as if I have yet to submit it. I hit submit post and double posted. :blush2: Oops. Sorry. This is an edit of that post since I cannot seem to find a way to delete.

Fail

1 - 6 of 6 Posts