Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just starting to brainstorm a new ride. I'm thinking I want to incorporate the CinQo power sensor. I've always ridden Campy-only but the CinQo is only available for FSA Team Issue, SRAM S900, Bontrager Race X Lite, Truvativ Rouleur Carbon and a couple of others that I'm not interested in. Is there any reason I can't mix a FSA Team Issue crankset/BB with an otherwise all-Campy drive train?

·
Registered
21,635 Posts
Crank swaps

TrailMix said:
I'm just starting to brainstorm a new ride. I'm thinking I want to incorporate the CinQo power sensor. I've always ridden Campy-only but the CinQo is only available for FSA Team Issue, SRAM S900, Bontrager Race X Lite, Truvativ Rouleur Carbon and a couple of others that I'm not interested in. Is there any reason I can't mix a FSA Team Issue crankset/BB with an otherwise all-Campy drive train?
Cranksets are the one universal part in a drive train. They work just as well regardless of the brand of rest of the parts. If the crankset is crap, it's crap with great components. If it's good, it's as good as the rest of the components let it be.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kerry. This is as i thought but, never having been off the Campy reservation, I thought it prudent to check. Any thoughts on the relative merits of the four cranks listed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts