Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

as said above -really psyches me out, ´cause I don´t know if I´ll ruin my knee, if the cranks´re not parallel to another.

When pulling really hard I feel the left crank is not tight an moves a bit upwards, or could it be the spindle ?

I checked everything several times, changed the crank to an FSA -same sh*t.

Anyone else expereinced this?

psi_co

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Is it your bearing?

psi_co said:
Hi,

as said above -really psyches me out, ´cause I don´t know if I´ll ruin my knee, if the cranks´re not parallel to another.

When pulling really hard I feel the left crank is not tight an moves a bit upwards, or could it be the spindle ?

I checked everything several times, changed the crank to an FSA -same sh*t.

Anyone else expereinced this?

psi_co

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don´t think so, I`ve exchanged them lately.-or maybe that´s why?^^

I´ll check it out, but it looks OK, and on the ride yesterday I fully concentrated to be not afraid of the left crank and worked tightly on force-to-pedal transfer, and I think, when the crank is in the "downstrokepostition" it´s Ok.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn it was ****ed a few degrees down to the right crank ...., that what made riding in the drops nearly impossible, ruined my knee, fun and competition.

Can you ruin a crank by overdoing the torque, resp. widen it so much, that it can´t be fixed on the axle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.