Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
According to Cannondale, the Hollowgramm Si crankarms are "the stiffest, strongest crankarms we've ever made" (see link below), so presumably stiffer than the SiSL2 crankarms. Is this in fact true, what do you think?

Cannondale - Innovations - Cranksets
They said the same thing about the Lefty shock, which also turned out to be nonsense.

If there's one thing you can rely on from Cannondale, it's innovation that produces nothing but gimmicks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know about the Lefty shock and I wouldn't generalize about Cannondale producing gimmicks. I'm very happy with my SuperSix Evo hi-mod Disc, it rides superb. Just wondering, which crankarms are stiffer, if there is any difference at all.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,955 Posts
They said the same thing about the Lefty shock, which also turned out to be nonsense.

If there's one thing you can rely on from Cannondale, it's innovation that produces nothing but gimmicks.
They also inflicted on us all pressfit BBs with their BB30 standard.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They also inflicted on us all pressfit BBs with their BB30 standard.
Exactly.

And what did that new bottom bracket standard bring to the industry?

Creaking.

Cannondale has yet to produce one product that has improved bicycling. They are without a doubt the problem child of the industry.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for your responses guys. However, in case you haven't noticed when reading my question at the top of the thread, my intention was not to pointless complain about Cannondale but to obtain some information regarding crankarm stiffness. By the way, after three Cannondale bikes with BB30 and thousands of miles I have yet to experience a single creak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts