Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Proud luddite
7,205 Posts
Gregory Taylor said:
Any of the MST3K movies will fill the bill nicely. "Manos: The Hands Of Fate" is exceptionally rotten. And funny.
Yeah, "Manos" is the quintessential MST3K movie. They don't get much worse (or better) than that one!

·
Registered
238 Posts
My all time favorite crap movie is 'The Octogon' with Chuck Norris. Its got ninja's, lots of flashbacks to chuck as a youngin' being raised by a kungfu master, echoing-whisper self monologues by Chuck, and SAKURAAAAAAA. So bad its hilariously funny.

Cyborg is right up there too.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Gymkata....trust me on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTkUcXGF_Q

http://www.gymkata.com/

Released in 1985, Gymkata is a film based on Dan Tyler Moore's novel "The Terrible Game (1957)". Based in the fictional country of Parmistan it tells the story of champion gymnast, Jonathon Cabot (played by Kurt Thomas) who is enlisted by the US government to obtain a site for a satellite monitoring station. However, in order to get the site Cabot must win a deadly athletic competition simply known as "the game"

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
Not nearly as craptacular as some of the films mentioned so far, but a lot of fun, is "Tremors".

·
Frog Whisperer
40,888 Posts
I'd take a copy of Triplets of Belville, not because it IS stupid, but because most people might think so!

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
Uprwstsdr said:
Dark Star (1974, John Carpenter)
Death Race 2000 (1975, Paul Bartel, starring David Carradine)
Good choices. Also along those lines, there is "A Boy and His Dog" starring a young Don Johnson.

·
Power Napper
2,853 Posts
Zardoz (1974)

OMG! I can't believe no one had posted this one.

(yes, That's Sean Connery)

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
q_and_a said:
Big Trouble in Little China
Stole my answer.

Bruce Campbell in anything, like Bubba Ho-Tep.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts