Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crashed out about a week ago.

Bikewise it seems I lucked out, as I couldn't find a scratch on my precious CR1 frame so far. Both brake levers now point inwards, but I don't think its a big issue. It seems my collar bone took the hit away from the bike ... It's broken

you can't have everything...

petzi-baer

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
shabbasuraj said:
bike-wise?... you can always buy another...
It sounds like he won't need too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
same thing happened here!

petzi-baer said:

Bikewise it seems I lucked out, as I couldn't find a scratch on my precious CR1 frame so far. Both brake levers now point inwards, but I don't think its a big issue. It seems my collar bone took the hit away from the bike ... It's broken

petzi-baer

HEY! same thing happened to me last Dec 24-- crashed my CR1. I was just too embarassed to post it here. NOTHING on the frame, all on the shoulder! I did not break anything but badly sprained my right shoulder, ....now Im ok and riding again

What's with this knee-jerk instict of rolling off your shoulder when you are on a CR1???? hahaha- dont worry mate, you'll heal up in no time and can spin indoors in the meantime.

e

·
Registered
129 Posts
petzi-baer said:

petzi-baer

Just wrap it up and ride centuries up the alps, perinees and on the cobbles. Hey Tyler Hamilton did it :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
asawlrider123456789 said:
Just wrap it up and ride centuries up the alps, perinees and on the cobbles. Hey Tyler Hamilton did it :)
Im all healed up now! able to swim, run and ride....feels good. I took the 3week off healing and repainting my bike--- i posted it under "how to post photos".

now its time to catch up on the lost mileage...

e

1 - 7 of 7 Posts