Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
I've rode that road. both ways. it's pretty low trafficked.

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,142 Posts
With honors, no doubt.

Kaplan University, Florida
Class of 2007 · Criminal Law · Tampa, Florida
Her dad sez:

"Well I'm her dad and she is not a inbreed just like a tree huger and pedal pusher to say something like that you days are numbered trump is on his way to stop you dingbats your not gona save the world with you ways"

·
δanned
7,005 Posts
Her dad sez:

"Well I'm her dad and she is not a inbreed just like a tree huger and pedal pusher to say something like that you days are numbered trump is on his way to stop you dingbats your not gona save the world with you ways"
We should start him a GoFundMe so he can afford a keyboard with periods and commas.

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
it's interesting how this self-absorbed cretin rabidly complains about being held up by the rider and then pulls over and waits to intentionally create another 'delay'...

Tina and her dad must be proud of their enlightened world views.

·
Registered
397 Posts
What a piece of work, such a disgusting person and obvious meth head. I could not watch the whole thing.

It's almost comical how she "can't pass" but can pull up along side to spew her craziness. And of course there are her comments about the rider being in the middle of the road at times when he's right next to fog line with no shoulder.

What a loser. Loved the comments. Not a one supporting her stupidity that I saw.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
She's got an open invitation to spend a day driving in the NYC area. Could be just what she needs.

Her brand of crazy would just blend right in, too, and she might go home with a new concept of "stress."

EDIT: She's smoking and has a bunch of to-go soda cups, doesn't seem like the "tree-hugging," bike-commuting type as she and her father claim.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't think he claimed to be the tree hugger type. He made several statements about being Trump supporters. He was talking about the cyclist that were making negative comments to his beautiful daughter.

EDIT: She's smoking and has a bunch of to-go soda cups, doesn't seem like the "tree-hugging," bike-commuting type as she and her father claim.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts