Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pages are taking for ever to load and it all starts while I wait for a connection to creview.adbureau.net. Once the connection is made, the rest of the page loads. Is there a way to speed this up on my end? If it makes any difference I am using Vista with the latest version of Firefox.

·
thien™
3,425 Posts
Hi blackcloud,

Thanks for the note. Can I get a few specifics from you to help us narrow down the problem? Does it happen in IE as well for you? Does it happen more in one than the other?

Also, does it happen to you on every aspect of the site, homepage, forums, review pages, etc?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It happens in both IE and Firefox, though you don't know what is happening in IE because it doesn't have the information at the bottom of the screen like Firefox. One one browser is slow I always try the other but IE was just as bad.

The day I posted it was so bad I stopped using the site but in the subsequent days it got better, though not perfect.

The one today that is giving me trouble and making the pages long to load is ctxt.tribalfusion.com.

I typically on go to the forums so I don't know about the rest of the site.

As I said it seems better today and hopefully this will continue.

Thanks for looking into this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.