Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow midwestern'ers. Hopefully you all are keeping steady with your indoor training and aren't nearly as antsy as me to get outside! I was just wondering, after watching all of MonkeyClaw's crit videos all over Arizona, if there was anything similar around me (Northwest Indiana). I've looked on USA Cycling's website and there seems to be a few races a little ways away (most in Indy) but none up my way. You guys know of any races, crits in particular in my area? Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
There are several crits across the boarder in Illinois. I've been a spectator, but not a racer. I'm not sure if the races are part of a big circuit, or if they are individual. There is one in Beverly (the southside neighborhood in Chicago) in July. There is one at U of C on the midway in May. Check out the schedule at usacycling.org, chicagobikeracing.com and chicagocyclingclub.org. If you're in da region, these races shouldn't be more than 40 mins to 1 hour away. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.