Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
paramountz said:
Anybody know anything about Croll bicycles history, quality, any info would help. Thanks in advance.
croll was purchased sometime in the last 4 or 5 years resulting in an allegedly apparent decrease in quality. However, the original crolls were great frames. croll was a minneapolis area builder. I used to work with a guy that had a green croll cx'er that was absolutely gorgeous. I considered ordering one 7 or 8 years ago when Penn cycles in mpls carried them and was told ~$600 frame/fork if I recall. Ive kind of been pining for one ever since. Fast forward to the present, I was told by a local shop owner who also rides a couple crolls that croll was purchased in the last several years and he claims the quality nosedived. I've got no first hand knowledge so take that for what its worth.

·
Registered
227 Posts
What is google?

Thommy said:
Have you ever heard of Google? Is everyone here a babysitter?
Google
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody know anything about Google history, quality, any info would help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Croll road bike that I converted to a single-speed. I'd love to have the paint touched up but cannot find the Croll blue paint. I tried Google, really! but no luck. Does anyone else have ideas on how to locate someone that has this paint?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
This might be a record...

16 years, 11 months, 18 days since this thread last saw light.

I doubt you'll find that info here. If Croll still exists, you might try contacting them, but I doubt a small builder like that even knows what paint codes they used back in the day.

Might try an auto shop to see if they can get you a code with a matching paint chip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts