Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am planning on biking cross country, likely from San Francisco on the Western Express merging onto the Transamerica Trail and finishing in Virginia. I am planing to leaving in September of this fall from San Francisco. I am looking for a partner or group to go with if anyone is interested or knows anything that might help, I would greatly appreciate it!
Sincerely,
bclayor

·
Lost in Space...
3,434 Posts
You might want to try cross-posting this over at the adventure cycling website, if you haven't already.

·
Registered
21,727 Posts
Hi there, I am planning on biking cross country, likely from San Francisco on the Western Express merging onto the Transamerica Trail and finishing in Virginia. I am planing to leaving in September of this fall from San Francisco. I am looking for a partner or group to go with if anyone is interested or knows anything that might help, I would greatly appreciate it!
There is a Commuting and Touring forum on this site. Besides Adventure Cycling, crazyguyonabike is another site for finding partners. And just curious, when does it start snowing in the Sierras? And how about the Colorado Rockies? You might want to study some weather patterns before confirming that September date, particularly if it drifts toward late September.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.