Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since WCP began leaving their limited cross coverage for dead, I had begun seeking another source for good quality cross videos. Not necesarily just the World's but World Cups or Super Prestige as well. Today I received an email through the Mid Atlantic Cross email ring advertising a whole bunch of Cross DVD's of past World's as well as a couple of seasons worth of World Cup and other important races from a company called " ProCycloCross.com ", has anyone ever ordered from this company ? Can anyone vouch for the quality of the product or is this simply someone trying to make a quick buck ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks a bit sketchy. You also have to be able to speak dutch or flemish for the comentary. There may also be compatibility issues. I know this is the case with euro vhs tapes. However some of the links are very cool.

e

·
Registered
19 Posts
cyclocross dvd's

I purchased a DVD from procyclocross.com a few months ago. They send the DVD out quick, I got it in a few days. It is good quality and compatible although the commentary are in a different language. They are great to watch while on the rollers.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
GreenFan said:
Ever since WCP began leaving their limited cross coverage for dead, I had begun seeking another source for good quality cross videos. Not necesarily just the World's but World Cups or Super Prestige as well. Today I received an email through the Mid Atlantic Cross email ring advertising a whole bunch of Cross DVD's of past World's as well as a couple of seasons worth of World Cup and other important races from a company called " ProCycloCross.com ", has anyone ever ordered from this company ? Can anyone vouch for the quality of the product or is this simply someone trying to make a quick buck ?
No problem, this guy is straight-up. You're basically getting the Dutch-speaking coverage which is shown in Belgium or Holland (?), for most races that's all that is available. The World champs are usually in English from Eurosport, with announcing that is often so bad you'll prefer the Dutch! The format is converted to US standard for the VHS tapes, DVDs are fine as well. This is on off-shoot of Bicivideo.com that provides Euro coverage of road racing stateside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts