Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everone.....just wanna know all your opinions on custom airbrushing on bikes....i think they look DEAD SEXY!

does anyone have a custom painted bike??? post a pic i wanna see it!

thanks
!

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
um...

i heart riding said:
hey everone.....just wanna know all your opinions on custom airbrushing on bikes....i think they look DEAD SEXY!

does anyone have a custom painted bike??? post a pic i wanna see it!

thanks
!
I got 1 gorgeous-o-riffic custom painted bike (long, long pearl fade with fancy dropshadowing on the decals but it's all girly colours, teal/lavender), and 2 gaudy-arsed Colnagos with lotsa airbrush details (older style paintjobs from before Ernesto got senile and started wanking around with the inkjet printer looking stuff). and no, I'm too bloody lazy to post a pic. one of the 'nags is an AD4, and the other is a TM11 paintjob, easily enough located in Trialtir's Colnago paintschemes archives. oh and I got one fully chromed fixed gear which pwns all 3 of them on sheer hotness factor.

I am dead sexy tho. thanks for noticing, you sly dog.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yyyeeeaaa!!!!

:D
lonefrontranger said:
I am dead sexy tho. thanks for noticing, you sly dog.

ha!

YOU HAVE TO POST PICS!!!!!

A CHROME BIKE! I'M GETTIN A CHUB JUST THINKIN ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

seriously....please get off ur lazy a$$ and post some pics for me......pppllleeaasseee!!!:D

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
Pista

i heart riding said:
seriously....please get off ur lazy a$$ and post some pics for me......pppllleeaasseee!!!:D
I posted this over in the fixte forum, so it occurs to me that YOU, sir, could get offa yer own lazy prat and go check it out... but I'm feeling generous... or perhaps just bored.

sneak preview of the Pista. if you're a good boy I might post one of me smoovealicious airbrushy 'nag. if you're a bad boy, I'll post several S-))

here's a link to my blog, with more tasty detail shots of the sexy little chrome hottie.

The Pista, truth be told, is merely your garden-variety hipster bike that every Seattle liberal arts major and his little sister are riding around on these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts