Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to plan new team for next year. Everything is a go, but I am having trouble ordering custom bike bottles for next year. Looking for a 2 color 24oz bottle with a wrapped 8 inch logo. Does anyone have good experiences/ know where the best value is?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
:idea:

Google is your friend...

Custom Bike Bottles

However, I'm guessing the problem you're having is that the size of your team is nowhere near the size of the minimum order of anyplace that does custom silk screening or imprinting. This type of thing is a high-volume, low-margin business. My company does promo items all the time and minimum orders of 250-500 is the norm. Plus the fact that set-up charges will be $75-$100 per color before they even make a single bottle.

Beyond that, if you do find someone who will handle a small order, you may need to be very flexible in terms of logo size/placement whenever ordering custom made anything. These types of things are done by printing on existing materials, and the "live" area where you can print is often relatively small.

·
I like waterboarding...
1,164 Posts
You might give your LBS a shout. Most of them these days have custom bottles with their logos. If you're lucky you might be able to subsidize some of the cost out by co-branding the bottles with your logo and the LBS's....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts