Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has bought these. Seems there's 2 companies Esoles and Rocket7. Anyone have good or bad things to say about either? the Esoles are done by laser scan and have limited locales to buy. Rocket7 sends you foam blocks to stick your feet in and then you send them back.

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
BigPiece said:
Wondering if anyone has bought these. Seems there's 2 companies Esoles and Rocket7. Anyone have good or bad things to say about either? the Esoles are done by laser scan and have limited locales to buy. Rocket7 sends you foam blocks to stick your feet in and then you send them back.
I had my insoles made by FootFitting, which is now eSoles. They changed their name, apparently. The insoles they made for me are excellent. I had foot issues that were not resolved by 3 or so other aftermarket insoles, including Superfeet, and the foot issues were having a serious impact on my riding. Since getting their insoles, the problems have completely resolved. Good stuff.

·
POWERCRANK addict
99 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
alienator said:
I had my insoles made by FootFitting, which is now eSoles. They changed their name, apparently. The insoles they made for me are excellent. I had foot issues that were not resolved by 3 or so other aftermarket insoles, including Superfeet, and the foot issues were having a serious impact on my riding. Since getting their insoles, the problems have completely resolved. Good stuff.

Same story here. Went through so many shoes and off the shelf orthotics before my e soles. No problems since and mine are now about 6 months old. FWIW I worked at a Rocket7 shop and think the esoles are a better product because I saw more than one set of the foam blocks come out bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts