Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride with a group of 6 or 7 guys. We're thinking about getting a jersey. There seems to be alot of custom jersey companys out there....so many that I don't know where to start. Do anyone have any suggestions for a good company to do a small quanity of custom jerseys?

·
Registered
635 Posts
our team uses louis garneau.....nice stuff, but we ordered shorts and jerseys, and i think it was like 15 or so ppl. check them out, its great stuff. we payed like 65 bones for jersey, 55 for bib shorts. not to bad, not great.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Last year I got involved with designing and ordering a run of jerseys for out tandem club. We paid $50ish per item. It seems like the cost per item really shoots up for small quantities (less than 20).

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Last I checked the lowest minimum order was customsublimation.com with 6 pieces any size same design. The cost at that quantity was about $85 per jersey but they don't charge by the color like most so you can go wild if you want. Most other places have a 12+ piece minimum.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
A true custom jersey would be cost prohibitive for 6 or 7 jerseys. Many companies offer unique jerseys that you can add a name or slogan and will sell in small quantities.

If you like wool ( I do) portlandcyclewear has some cool stuff that makes a statement without having to order a 100 jerseys.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Get ahold of Dorothy Young. Here's the web site:

http://www.youngoriginals.com/bike.htm

I've had all my jerseys made by her. I like that they're all custum tailored using 7 measurements, so thet fit nice. I have my jerseys made plain so they're real cheap, they start a just $33. They do custom designs also.

Good luck.

Shayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts