Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I ride for the West Virgina University cycling team. Wanted to share our new Cannondale's with you guys. They're CAAD9's w/ bb30. We also got the premium forks and Cannondale custom painted them for us. We are sponsored by SRAM and Zipp also, but the SRAM order is not here so for now I built it with 9spd Dura Ace until the 10spd RED gets here. Also didn't have any tape to re-do the EC90 bars with, so its the old dirty stuff. Crank is SRAM RED BB30 a friend at Cannondale got me. Seatpost is KCNC scandium. Brakes are TRP SL. Bars are EC90SLX.

They also did custom F29'ers for us, but that's not built yet.

Weight is 16.2 w/ pedals and the Zipps on the CAAD9.

Take care

·
Hup, Hup
361 Posts
They both look pretty sharp. Folks at Cannondale are top notch. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to register, just to say... What a brilliant frame! :eek:

*Wishes they sell the CAD 9 in Europe with a white fork and BB30

·
Registered
60 Posts
A. How did your team pull off getting sponsored by Cannondale, Zipp and SRAM? You guys must have a big collegiate team?

B. You better put some pictures up of the finished product with full SRAM and the 29er.

C. Sweet f-ing bike...

·
Registered
81 Posts
WV is the Stuff!

ChadLowers said:
Hey everyone,

I ride for the West Virgina University cycling team. Wanted to share our new Cannondale's with you guys. They're CAAD9's w/ bb30. We also got the premium forks and Cannondale custom painted them for us. We are sponsored by SRAM and Zipp also, but the SRAM order is not here so for now I built it with 9spd Dura Ace until the 10spd RED gets here. Also didn't have any tape to re-do the EC90 bars with, so its the old dirty stuff. Crank is SRAM RED BB30 a friend at Cannondale got me. Seatpost is KCNC scandium. Brakes are TRP SL. Bars are EC90SLX.

They also did custom F29'ers for us, but that's not built yet.

Weight is 16.2 w/ pedals and the Zipps on the CAAD9.

Take care
Right on! Chad! those are awesome! The "Pedalers" are asking me for you to say "Hello" to "Steve" (rides/rode a Gunnar) for them.

WV ridahz are tha stuff!

Peace.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been hearing rumors of some custom bb30 caad9's lately, but it is the hard tail mountain bike that I am now most interested in and super jealous of, congrats!!!

WOW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts