Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The customer service at Rol Wheels suck. I've been trying to get a hold of them for 2 months and nothing. I've decided to switch to Reynolds. Rol lost out. I purchased a Power Tap and a nice set of wheels.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dank said:
The customer service at Rol Wheels suck. I've been trying to get a hold of them for 2 months and nothing. I've decided to switch to Reynolds. Rol lost out. I purchased a Power Tap and a nice set of wheels.
You must be calling the wrong# or email. Sean called me back after a day and helped me decide which wheel set to get. So far I am very pleased with my Race SL wheels.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I know the number and email address. I have the Race SL's also and love them. Want to get one set with a power tap but they never returned my calls or emails. There loss..Lets go ride...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dank said:
No, I know the number and email address. I have the Race SL's also and love them. Want to get one set with a power tap but they never returned my calls or emails. There loss..Lets go ride...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My bad, I miss understood you. Great wheels for the money. Light and very strong!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts